Thread: hello bmwfriends

Junior Member Site AdminKiemelt hirdetõRedneck Boss

hello bmwfriends

my name is daniel and i live in austria. i found this website last year and decided to visit such a bmw-meeting in hungary because i've got a bmw since 2 years and i felt in love with this brand . but there are several problems.

the biggest is, that i don't speak magyar, and so i can't understand a single word on this website.

therefore i write this topic and hope somebody is kindly to answer me a few questions so i can realize my journey with some friends to my neighboring country in 2010 .

my first question is: when are the meetings and where? is there any need for registration or do i have to buy tickets before?

i really appreciate if someone will help me further..

kind regards from austria,

daniel

Senior Member Site AdminKiemelt hirdetõRedneck Boss

Re: hello bmwfriends

Hello doktordos, welcome on board!

The regular meeting of this forum is in june every year, located at Soltvadkert.
    Actual date is not appointed at this time, but in the following months it should be cleared.

Check the last years meeting's topic at http://www.powerfanatics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=445 till then...

::

Quote Originally Posted by doktordos
    my name is daniel and i live in austria. i found this website last year and decided to visit such a bmw-meeting in hungary because i've got a bmw since 2 years and i felt in love with this brand . but there are several problems.

the biggest is, that i don't speak magyar, and so i can't understand a single word on this website.

therefore i write this topic and hope somebody is kindly to answer me a few questions so i can realize my journey with some friends to my neighboring country in 2010 .

my first question is: when are the meetings and where? is there any need for registration or do i have to buy tickets before?

i really appreciate if someone will help me further..

kind regards from austria,

daniel
    A "felkapar" nem mértékegység...

hallo daniel!
    wir der bmw club dreamcars fahren alle jahre runter wen du mitfahren wilst schreib uns einfach unter bmwdreamcars@gmail.com oder besuch uns auf unserer seite www.bmw-dreamcars.com
    servus Patrick

helow nice reply.i like it.keep it up